Medical Service

There is a clinic Adamed, that provides students of TUL with medical help - you can find there doctors of all necessary specialities. It is also in the campus of Uni. There is no problem in seeing the doctor, but you have to register there with:

  1. Photocopy of your passport (only of first page - this one with number) - IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A PASSPORT! We know that it is not obligatory in terms of law, but the receptionist in Adamed have caused already lots of problems to us and our students, so we really advise you to take passport.
  2. Photocopy of your TUL ID (you have to arrange it in the first days of your stay)
  3. Photocopy of your European card of medical insurance

And always go to Adamed with your mentor - to translate.
You can call also the ambulance in any dangerous case - the number is 999 or 112 (without any area code) or go with your mentor to the hospital.