OFFICE FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
The main tasks of this Office are as follows:
- help with the current problems in the university life,
- understanding the needs, problems, and expectation of students with disabilities,
- helping the faculties to implement the solutions to adjust the University to the needs of people with disabilities and helping them with individual problems,
- getting rid of the barriers in the access to the informational and educational resources,
- providing information and pieces of advice to students and staff members with disabilities as for their rights and services available,
- taking actions to facilitate social integration and professional activities for students with disabilities.
Also, if you simply feel home-sick and you would like to talk to a professional, the Office provides meetings with a psychologist.
All TUL students have access to the Library of our university, which offers vast resources, both physical and online. You can use the online resources, by using the Multisearch tool.
In the Library, you can find also some reading rooms, as well as the quiet study and collaboration zones if you want to study or work on your projects in a quiet space.
The Main Library is also a place, where you have to pick up passwords to get access to the university's internal platforms (virTUL). HERE you can find an instruction on how to log in to the library system.
If you are interested in finding an internship in Lodz to complete your educational path, you can always contact TUL's Careers Office, where you can find the current job or internship offers.
Careers Office is also the main organizer of the Academic Job Fair, where you can personally get in touch with the representatives of dozens of leading companies in Poland.
There are several canteens on campus. The main one, called Serenissima, is situated on Aleja Politechniki 3a, a few-minute walk from the IFE building and all the dormitories. The canteen serves lunches from Monday to Friday between 12.00 and 18.00 and on Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 and 16:00. The price of a two-course dish is approximately 15 PLN.